TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Please note that fees are non-refundable under any circumstances once the course has started. No partial refund can be granted for classes not attended and no postponement can be allowed. Full payment must be received by Extra Language before the scheduled start date of your course or taster session.
- Cancellations must be made in writing by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least two working days before the beginning of the course or taster session and are subject to a 10% charge of the total course fee.
- All courses and taster sessions require a minimum number of students in order to run. Extra language reserves the right to cancel a course or taster session in case of an insufficient number of students or due to unforeseen circumstances. Courses and taster sessions may be cancelled at short notice. In case of cancellation of the course students will be notified immediately, and they will be entitled to a full refund.
- Although unlikely, Extra Language reserves the right to change teachers during a course.
- Extra Language reserves the right to cancel classes at short notice in case of unforeseen circumstances.
- By enrolling to any of our courses you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.
- Terms and conditions for discount courses (vouchers users):
1. Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
2. Only one voucher accepted per person, valid for one term only.
3. Vouchers can be used for all levels.
4. Vouchers valid until September 2016.
5. Courses will only run if the minimum class size of 8 students is met. In case of cancellation, refund of the paid discounted fee (£90) will be provided.
6. Students must be 16 or over.